Click on the picture below to get a printable PDF version of the brochure. Please note that not all brochures are formatted for 8.5" x 11" printing. Hard copies of several of the publications are available; email us with your name, mailing address and the quantity you need at email@example.com.
- 2012 Tahoe Weed Annual Report Dedicated to preventing and controlling invasive weed species in the Tahoe Basin by sharing resources and information. 2011 Annual Report 2010 Annual Report 2009 Annual Report
- Invasive Weeds of the Lake Tahoe Basin Includes invasive plants to watch for and common look-alikes.
- Know Your Thistles! Learn to distinguish desirable native thistles from weedy invasive thistles.
- Don't Plant a Pest! Garden plants that can escape to invade natural areas, with alternative non-invasive replacement plants.
- Don't Plant a Pest!--in Spanish NEW!!! First brochure offered in Spanish and English. Garden plants that can escape to invade natural areas, with alternative non-invasive replacement plants.
- Don't Get Burned by Flammable Invasive Weeds Reduce your risk of fire by inspecting your property for the presence of flammable weeds and removing them!
Why Should I Care About Invasive Weeds in the Lake Tahoe Basin?
General information on the impacts of invasive weeds.
Spanish translation (español)
- Sweep Broom Out of Your Yard! Why broom species should not be planted and/or removed in our area.
- Invasive Weeds — Controlling Your Noxious Neighbors A Lake Tahoe homeowner's guide to invasive weed management, including control methods.